Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Trendy Blazers for Men



Hey guys,
I just got this new sports jacket and I had to post up a picture to see how awesome it looks!
I have a pic at the end of this article. But please, please don’t scroll there yet! As always, I want to share some of my knowledge first.
The terms “blazer” and “sports jacket” are usually used interchangeably but this is actually a mistake. Both their origin and the way they look are different.
Let’s take a look.
This is a classic blazer, navy blue with gold buttons:
custom made shirt, custom made suit custom made suits, Custom Made Suits  custom suits, custom suits,

And this is the sports jacket:
custom made shirt, custom made suit custom made suits, Custom Made Suits  custom suits, custom suits,

If this is the first time you ever considered wearing a trendy  custom made suits you probably don’t care too much about the difference so I’ll use both terms.
Ok, back to what I bought for myself.

As I had to appear on a local television 2 days later, I NEEDED something trendy. And a men’s blazer seemed like the perfect thing. I already had one but it didn’t fit me anymore so I had to make an investment.
After a few hours of running back and forth through the mall, I found this one:
custom made shirt, custom made suit custom made suits, Custom Made Suits  custom suits, custom suits,

Awesome, isn’t it?
You’re probably wondering about the Popeye t-shirt. Yep, I got that the same day specifically for my sports jacket. It gives a more playful tone to the otherwise very stylish custom made suits.
Blazers can be worn with a variety of items such as t-shirts, shirts , v-neck sweaters and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment